Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 16 September 2021

16/Sep/21 she has gone shopping and I have to wait at home


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When the Big Guy comes down stairs on his breaks for work, I meet him at the bottom of the stairs.

He gives me a pat and then I go lay down.

But, honestly, he isn't the one that I miss the most.

I am Tonya's dog.

She gives me lots of treats and stuff that I know, I really shouldn't have.

Tonya said that I would eat poop if she was eating poop.

Lordy...  why would you want to eat poop?

Hmmm...

Unless it's cat poo.

Cat's are weird.

What they poop out, still has a lot of good eats in it.  But yea, it's still poop.

The Big Guy must go downstairs and see if Tonya got some peppers for her spaghetti sauce today.  He will "help" her and perhaps dice the peppers.  Otherwise, Tonya may just chunk the peppers.

Yep, more of those 1st world problems.

But I also know, they are going to use onions in the sauce.

Sigh...

That means no spaghetti for me.

Unless Tonya just gives me some noodles.  Oh my, BUTTERED noodles.  yummy

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment