Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 September 2021

10/Sep/21 it's warm and muggy outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There is this hurricane that just went past Cape Breton.  It's called Hurricane Larry.  Right now, it's on it's way to Newfoundland as a Category 1 hurricane.

But what it has done in Cape Breton is made the air really thick with moisture.

It did rain last night.  Super hard.  For about 5 minutes.  Then it was just light rain.  

How does that effect me?

Well, I like drinking water.

I will drink out of puddles.

I will drink out of the toilet.

But I don't like water on ME.

I have to go outside and do my "business".

I so wanted to hold it.

Tonya got me to go outside to do Pee Pee Poo Poo.

I know what she wants.  

She doesn't want me to shit on the living room floor.

Yea, that's important.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment