Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 September 2021

18/Sep/21 you can keep that comb away from me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We went and sat outside yesterday.

Actually the Big Guy was napping when we went outside.  After his nap, he came to join us.

Tonya told him to stay outside while she cleaned inside the house.

But he had to put a jacket on.  He was cold.

Had the sun come around, he may not have been as cold.

The Big Guy also watches this program, called, Big Brother.  He also watches the Canadian version too.

Then, there is this other TV program called, Survivor.  They go live on a tropical island.  The Canadian version is called "Alone".  He watches that show too.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to be cooking this weekend.  Last night, Tonya made ribs.  But they are pork ribs and I don't do very well with pork.

Tonya is taking this medication called, antibiotics.  They must have pork in it, cause it gives her the trots too.

This Monday, all the Canadian's are being given the opportunity to vote for a new party to lead them.  There are a lot of people that don't bother to vote.

If I could vote, I'm pretty sure I would.

I'm not sure who I would vote for.  None of them talk about doggies or doggie needs.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment