Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 September 2021

23/Sep/21 I've got my eyes on you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was so overjoyed when Tonya came home for work yesterday.

Although she did smell of strange dog.  I've smelled that before.  But only when she visits her sister.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that this weekend, she wants to have a boiled dinner.

That does me no good.

I can't have the ham.  I can't have the ham bone.  Boiled dinner, is mostly, I can't have.

The Big Guy doesn't mind it.  He rather likes ham to start with.

The Big Guy's other program that he likes is back on TV.  It's Survivor.  Although this time, it's 26 days, vice 39.  Not sure why the shorter format.

But, since I really don't watch that much TV...  Don't know, don't care.

Tonya gets to sleep in today as she doesn't go to work till 1:30 this after noon.  This means that I have to rely on the Big Guy putting me out during his breaks.  But he does.  So it's not like it's all bad.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that she rather likes being at work once again.  She can socialize with her work friends once again.

The Big Guy is pretty happy.  There is a game that he has pre-ordered for his XBox.  It's called Diablo II.  He used to play that for hours and hours on his computer.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment