Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 September 2021

24/Sep/21 can you feel me watching you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When the Big Guy goes for a nap, occasionally, I will watch him sleep.  

I'm pretty sure he doesn't enjoy it too much.

He will open his eyes, just a little bit.

Then I will bop him in the face with my nose.

You know, just to let him know that I'm looking at him.

Then again, he can also feel me sniffing his breath as he is sleeping.

When I was smaller, I used to jump up in bed with Tonya.  Now, she leaves the gate open at the bottom of the stairs.  I go upstairs, but then get foiled by the closed door.

I'm also too old to be jumping up on the bed.

Now, I will just lay on the bedroom floor.

Tonya says, "that's a good boy" when I do that.

I wonder if they will take down that baby gate?

Then again, when Aurora visits, they don't want her going upstairs.  So, I expect that the gate will remain in place for now.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment