Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 September 2021

27/Sep/21 they have finaly all left


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I had a lot of company to deal with.

The first person to visit, was Tonya's sister.  

I tried to greet her, like I do everyone else.

But I got yelled at for trying to knock her over.

She walks with a cane and it scares me.

THUMP, walk step, walk step, THUMP, walk step, walk step, THUMP

It's so scary.

Eventually Mylynne, Aurora and Baby Floyd came by.

Baby Floyd is walking now.

I get yelled at again.  I only wanted to go in the corner and hide from them all.  But the kids kept finding me.

At one point, Baby Floyd had my tail.  Oh, you don't play with my tail.  But Tonya told Baby Floyd not to play with my tail and he found something else to play with.

After they all left, I was able to lay down in the living room and have a nap.

Tonya threw out the ham bone.  I wanted to go investigate.

SHIT

Just out of reach.

Plus, it was raining.

No bone and I'm getting wet.

Probably, afterward, the Big Guy will go pick up the bone, after it's been picked over by the other animals and put what's left, in the green bin.

Just not my day yesterday.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment