Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 September 2021

26/Sep/21 I don't like broccoli either


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've heard that I am going to be having some visitors today.

They are those little people.  Aurora and Baby Floyd.

They always want to pull on my fur.

Tonya was able to get this ham for her boiled dinner that she wants to make today.

The Big Guy wonders who thought of a boiled dinner.  Was it just some lazy person that didn't know how to cook?

Hey, yea, we will just put everything into the one pot and boil it.  That should taste good.

The Big Guy said it tastes good.

Of course, due to it being ham, I can't have any.

Tonya will feed me some of the veggies.  That was boiled in the same water as the ham.

She just doesn't make the connection.

For sure, I'm going to eat it.  It's different than my everyday kibble.

The Big Guy is going to have to keep an eye out for me tomorrow.  If I want outside, he will have to put me outside right away.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment