Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 May 2020

15/May/20 Hip hip hurrah, it's Friday


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although it's Friday, it's really just another week day for me.  Every day is just about the same.  

We don't go anywhere.  We don't go for drives.  We don't visit anyone.  No one visits us.

BORING!

I can understand why people are willing to take a chance and get together.  BUT this is also a terrible idea.

It would be like taking me to the Dog Park and one of the dogs there has kennel cough.  You don't know which one, but it does.

Dogs are very social animals.  We sniff EVERYTHING.  It's how we discover our world.

Only this time, the kennel cough is super serious.  Regular kennel cough, we can get over it with medication.  Only this time, it's different.

I bet our humans wouldn't even take us for walks if this strain was out there.

So, why can't they do the same?

Humans are dumb.

I just hope that some of the smarter humans can create a vaccine for this virus that's going around.  Then we will be able to do all the fun stuff we used to.

Although...  we don't have to go swimming.  I did it once, but didn't find it all that fun.  I'm not a "water dog".  I'm a "winter dog".

But my little swimming pool for the deck.  That's different.  That kind of swimming, I don't mind.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment