Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 May 2020

23/May/20 it's been a long time since were allowed to see other people


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This picture, above, is when the Big Guy was outside, polishing his precious car.  He didn't put me on my lead so that I could be outside with him.

Tonya soon fixed that and put me on my lead.

Which was fine for about 30 minutes or so.  But of course the Big Guy is working on detailing his car, and not paying attention to ME!

Tonya was inside the house, cleaning this and that.  I certainly wasn't under her feet while she was cleaning.

But I'm Tonya's dog.  Yes, yes, the Big Guy is my human as well, but he certainly isn't my favorite.  I know that he is the Alpha in the pack that is our family unit.

You don't bug the Alpha.  You just leave the Alpha alone.

Tonya, now, she isn't the Alpha.  I consider her to be pretty much at my level in the pack.

Yesterday was the 1st day that the Big Guy was doing his new job.  He said that it was pretty good.  For the most part, people NEED his help to figure something out.  He helps them and everyone goes away happy.

The Big Guy took this plastic bag out of the freezer.  I'm not impressed.  It's pulled pork.  Pork and me don't have a good relationship.  It has to be the fat content in the pork.  Once I eat pork...  oh my...  a few hours go by and then...  BAM!  My bowels scream with discontent.

Pork, your evil.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen


Bye-bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment