Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 May 2020

9/May/20 at least they didn't paint my nails


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, not a lot of you would have heard, but tomorrow, the place where I'm from, they are expecting quite a bit of snow.  Not where I'm at now, but where I'm from.  That would be Northern New Brunswick.  They are supposed to get 20 cm of snow.  

The Big Guy is wondering if we are going to get a Summer this year.  I'm pretty sure we will, but for now, it certainly doesn't look like it.

Were due to get some snow here tomorrow.  But only a trace amount.

But tomorrow, it's going to be the wind.  There is a wind warning for the Cape Breton Highlands.  But there is nothing strange about that. 70 to 80 kph for us, but in the highlands, in excess of 100 kph.  That isn't wind gusts, that's sustained winds of 100 kph.

The Big Guy can remember living in the Prairie provinces and when the wind would be gusting at 60 kph, they were loosing their minds.  I'm not so sure how they would feel about moving to the Maritimes where it tends to blow a lot harder.

The Big Guy watched this movie, Deadpool 2.  Tonya said it was a stupid movie.  There certainly was a lot of action.  The Big Guy was giggling a few times thru the movie.  But there wasn't any dogs in the movie, so I really wasn't all that interested.

The Big Guy is off today and tomorrow.  So I wonder how much XBox he is going to be playing.  Oh well, he ignores me and I ignore him.  Tonya gets upset that when she comes down from work, that the both of us have been ignoring each other.  She asks the Big Guy, when was the last time I was out and she puts me outside and then gets upset with the Big Guy for ignoring me.  But honestly, I was laying down, being what he calls "a good dog".  Why would he want to bug me?  I didn't want to go outside, I wanted to nap.  SHE was the one that decided I wanted outside.

What can you do...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment