Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 May 2020

13/May/20 oh my grandma, what big eyes you have


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya is on days off and I get to follow her around the house.  Although yesterday, she did go shopping.  But I didn't get any toys or any treats.

But she was shopping at Sobey's.  They don't have any more plastic bags.  They only have paper bags.

Well I LOVE paper bags.

Tonya put these 5 paper bags on the floor in the kitchen and I was smelling each one.

One of them had hamburger in it.  Well before she could notice, I grabbed the paper bag with the hamburger and took off with it to the living room.

Yes I did want the hamburger, but what I really wanted was the bag.

She didn't notice at first.

But I gave myself away when I was tearing at the bag.  By the time she "caught" me, the bag was mostly destroyed.  She was able to get the hamburger and put it in the freezer.

Next time, I should start in on the hamburger first and THEN go at the paper bag.

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Next time...  oh I will have to wait for her to go shopping again...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys the paper bag


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment