Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2020

6/May/20 what is this groomer your talking about


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Am I not handsome enough?  

You are going to be taking me to the groomer?  

They are going to cut my hair and pull at my fur and cut and trim my toe nails...

Is this really necessary?

Your going to make me MORE handsome?  Is that even possible?

Well, in other news...  

Today, Tonya wants to have a "boiled dinner".  This is where they take a really tough cut of meat that's been salted and cured.  They will boil this for about an hour.  They will throw out that salty water and then will boil some potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips and cabbage in fresh water.  Then, put that meat back in the boiling water.  Then boil all of that for another hour or so.

Everything will come out, pretty much tasting like everything else.

This is one of those meals, your either going to love it, or you wonder, what is wrong with the person that is doing this.

Now, because the meat is pork, you damn well know, I'm not going to be getting any of it.  I wonder if Tonya knows, if she gives me any of the vegetables from this boiled dinner, it would be like her giving me a but chunk of the pork?

Can you say: DIARRHEA?  Yup, I will get the trots really bad if she gives me any of the veggies.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment