Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 May 2020

24/May/20 I'm trapped under these stinky feet


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Once again, the Big Guy is up to his old tricks.

Can you ever guess what he did?  Just a little guess?

No?

Well I will tell you.

He gets up, around 4:30 this morning.  Now, had he not put the roast out last night, he wouldn't have done this.

Oh, I can see you about to say what he did.

Well, he made a Beef Stew.  He also said that it's one of his better ones.  Of course he made it in one of his porcelain covered cast iron dutch ovens.  That way, the beef will get super tender.

Do you know why I'm so upset by all of this?

Onions.

That's right.

The Big Guy put 2, count them, TWO onions in his beef stew.

That ruins the entire pot of beef stew.  Onions are NOT good for dogs.  Since I'm a dog, I can't have any of this beef stew.

Oh and by the way, he said that it was one of his better ones.  Can you believe that?

He's just nasty.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye-bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment