Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 May 2020

19/May/20 will you ever make something that I can eat


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you know who my favorite human is?  It's Tonya.  That's right.  Tonya.  When she comes down stairs from work, I get excited.  When the Big Guy comes down stairs, yea, what ever.

Do you know what that horse's ass is doing right now?

He is cooking.

Yup, the Big Guy has been up since 4;30 this morning.  It's his day off.  That's right, he doesn't have work today.

So he got up with an idea in his head.

His sister-in-law, my friend and yours, Kim, posted this recipe on Facebook.  He glimpsed at it ONCE!  That's right...  one time.  But like a music ear worm, this recipe got stuck in his head.

So, what is this recipe?  Taco Macaroni Bake.

Why am I so upset?

Because it has all sorts of stuff that I love.

Ground beef.  Macaroni.  Cheese and MORE cheese.  Plus, Sour Cream.

But then, this is where it goes South on me.  Taco seasoning.  Onions.  Aargh...  fricking onions.  Geesh Louise, why does he have to put ONIONS in everything he cooks?  

He likely does this, so that Tonya will not share with me.

I'm going to bite him on the bum one day.  That will show him.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment