Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 May 2020

21/May/20 do you like this pose for the camera


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to be having a BBQ today.

Why would I say this?  

Well, he took out some steaks from the freezer.

So I'm pretty confident, he plans on having a BBQ today.

The weather forecast shows that it should be +18 today.

So that would be another reason that I believe we will be having a BBQ.

Here is the bitchy part.

Did they take a steak out of the freezer for me?

Well, I can tell you with absolute certainty, no.

However...

I have a plan...

When Tonya will be having her steak, I'm going to stare at her.

Stare stare stare...

I know she will give in.

MUHA HA HA HA HA

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye-bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment