Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 10 May 2020

10/May/20 I'm keeping her chair warm for her


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there.

I've only ever known Tonya as my mother.  I get so excited when I see her.  She could leave the house for 5 minutes and come back in the house and I'm just as excited to see her as if she had left the house for those long shifts that she used to do at work.

I know that a lot of humans really dislike the fact that we are supposed to stay indoors and not visit anyone.

Myself, I'm loving the fact that my humans are with me all the time.

Today, being Mother's Day, the Big Guy is going to be making some Chinese Food for Tonya.  She told him what to make, so he will be making it for her.  He has no problems being told what to make.

For my non-furry Memere, Tonya got her some lobster and some roses.




You can see my non-furry cousin, Caitlan arranging the flowers so that they are displayed in the best way.

Now, since my non-furry Memere broke her wrist about 2 months ago, she is still recouping from that injury.

So a BIG SHOUT OUT to my non-furry brother, Marcel who stayed and opened up the lobster for my non-furry Memere.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. I saved the bodies to eat later on well what a time i had to get the meat out of it and to break it apart as a rule I can do it so easy .... I'm so happy Uncle Marcel open the lobsters for me I wold of had taken a hammer to them ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete