Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 May 2020

14/May/20 the postman always rings twice


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well it's been about 2 months now that the Big Guy and Tonya have been working from home.  This is really neat for me.  I'm with them all the time.  Personally I think this is great.  I hope that they can work from home forever.

Tonya and the Big Guy are still staying inside and not visiting people.  The same can't be said about other people.  When the Big Guy is watching the news, he sees all kinds of people that are getting together and doing stuff that doesn't make him comfortable.

But for some people, having people socialize is part of the business that they are in.  So they NEED people to go to their business and spend their money.

I don't think they will be getting a lot of money from the Big Guy.  At least, not for now.

As I'm looking outside, I can see the grass is getting green and it's growing.  The trees are also budding and will have their leaves.

My non-furry Memere, she has what's called "hay fever".  So during the Spring, when the pollen is in the air, she sneezes quite a bit.  If she goes to the store for groceries, she says, she will wear a mask and let people know about her hay fever.

Just like the Big Guy is allergic to cats.  His asthma will kick in.  Makes it hard to breathe.

My allergies, is human food.

Some of it gives me the trots.  Not fun times.  It turns my bowels really funny.  Not in a good way either.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home again


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment