Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 22 May 2020

22/May/20 I'm done being outside


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

If you didn't notice on Facebook, the Big Guy was outside, waxing his car.


Yea, it's a nice car and all that.  Not that I get to drive it.  Did you know, they even have a barrier so that I can't go from the middle seats to the front seat.

But the Big Guy was walking around the car.  Spray on the wax, wipe it in.  Wipe it off.  Rinse repeat.  BORING

I wanted back in the house with Tonya.

She may have been eating something and I wanted what ever she was eating.

Yesterday, I was talking about the fact that the Big Guy was going to be having a BBQ.  Well he did.  They had steaks.

Did I get any?  Well not from the Big Guy.  I could have been starving.

But I stared at Tonya.  Stare stare stare

I got some of her steak.

She just can't resist my stare.

She is powerless against me!

MUHA HA HA HA HA

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy


Bye-bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment