Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 4 May 2020

4/May/20 May the 4th be with you


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was sleeping, and I was dreaming that I was being fed some of the stuff that the Big Guy was cooking yesterday.

He made a beef stew.  Now, Tonya was at work upstairs and she said that she could smell it all the way upstairs.  He made it with this beef tenderloin.  Now, most people would make their beef stew with stewing meat.  

This would be a tougher cut of meat, but when you put it in a stew, it softens it up quite a bit.  But about a month ago, Tonya bought a whole tenderloin and the Big Guy cut it up into steaks.  But the end piece, they didn't much look like steaks.  So they cut it up into smaller pieces and labeled it for Stewing Meat.  Tonya said that the meat was EXTREMELY tender.  

But...

I bet your asking, why can't I have any?

Friggin onions.  Again with the onions.

THEN, after Tonya went back to work, the Big Guy made a Sheppard's Pie.

So I bet your thinking, well, there is no onions in that!  Am I right?

You don't live with the Big Guy, of course he put onions in the Sheppard's Pie.  He is friggin weird like that.  Oh and because he didn't have any corn, he used peas and carrots.  Not the worst thing you could put in a Sheppard's Pie, but I would have thought that he would hold out and only put corn in it.

Tonya had some and she said that it was great.  Of course she would say it's great.  But can I have any?  

Of course not.  It's those onions again.  

They loosen up my bowels and I have explosive poopies.

Grrr...  damn my finicky intestines...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment