Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 May 2020

25/May/20 I've got my toy piggie to keep me entertained


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made that Beef Stew.  Oh how he went on and on about it.  Geesh, to listen to him, you would think he would have invented beef stew.  Later in the day, Tonya was dishing out the beef stew into containers.

Suddenly, she went to my food bowl.  She brought it into the kitchen.

There was gravy that was at the bottom of the pot.

She put the gravy all over my kibble and stirred it in.

OK, so now I know what the Big Guy was getting on about.  

I will give him his due.  It was rather delicious.

In the news...  Well, perhaps not news for the rest of the world to get excited about, but for my little family, it's news.  Tonya got a job with a new company.  She will be working with this company that delivers wine.  Of course we don't have a lot of details just yet.

But it does mean that Tonya will be off today.  Then she starts training on her new job tomorrow.

So, today, Tonya has to gather up all the computer equipment that is upstairs and bring it back to work and get all new computer equipment.  This will allow her to work from home.  Then, it will very likely be up to the Big Guy to set it all up for her.  Test it and make sure that she has access to everything.

Tonya is rather excited as she does like wine.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch


Bye-bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment