Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 December 2017

17/Dec/17 me at the keyboard


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Here I am, trying to use the computer.  


The Big Guy will not get out of the way.

How can this blog get done and out to everyone if he keeps getting in the way?

So it snowed last night.  Not a lot.  But there is snow on the ground.  As the Big Guy is looking outside, he can see that it is still snowing.  I can't wait to go for a walk so that I can try to eat all the snow again.  But it is -7.  That's cold out.  Normally when it's this cold out, you don't get a lot of snow.

Tonya got me some kibble the other day.  It wasn't the same as what I normally get.  It's the same brand and everything.  Only it's for puppies and I'm a big dog now.  The people at the store should have looked up the food that we bought in the past and got something appropriate for her.  They were not helpful for her.  

Don't get me wrong.  The puppy food tastes GREAT.  But the kibble pieces are a lot smaller.  With my big mouth, when I am trying to put the kibble in my mouth, pieces are falling out the side.

The Big Guy tried to make tortillas yesterday.  Of course, he made them without flour.  Well he is not putting the tortilla makers out of business.  He did a video and is going to be uploading it later this morning.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment