Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 December 2017

6/Dec/17 I got this POWERFUL tail


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This tail will eliminate stuff from any coffee table.

This tail will remove stuff from Christmas Trees.

This tail will knock stuff off end tables.

This tail will create such noise as it thumps into stuff.  Like doors and walls.

This tail will move a lot of air.  Especially if your cold and someone else is patting me.  It will move the cold air right on to YOU.

This tail was stuck inside a car door that got closed too quickly.

This tail will stick up above the small hill at the dog park so that the Big Guy knows where I'm at.  Kinda like a periscope on a submarine.

OK, enough about my tail.

I got this habit.  When I come into the house, I go immediately to the kitchen counter and put my sniffer as high as it will go.  Then I start sniffing from one end of the counter to the other.  I've also been known to jump up on the counter.  Boy, that didn't work out so well.  That got me yelled at a LOT.  Didn't do that again.

Like that day that the Big Guy was outside doing his BBQ, he came inside looking for the Hot Dogs and they were GONE!  Yup, 16 Hot Dogs.  Tonya was worried that I would get sick.  I showed her.

Now, they put stuff in the sink where I can't get it.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment