Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 December 2017

21/Dec/17 1st day of Winter


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as of today, the days will start getting longer and the nights will get shorter.

For those of you that live in Cape Breton, did you look outside yet?  It snowed last night.  I can't wait to go outside to enjoy the snow.

The Big Guy has been wearing this shirt and the collar has been bugging him quite a bit.  He can't wait to put a new shirt on later on today.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy bought me a new bag of kibble.  They also got me a new car seat protector.  The other one, well, it got ripped up a bit.  This new one, was a wee bit more expensive.  The other one was supposed to be a hammock.  Yea, right.  Me in a hammock?  Those clips would come undone quickly and the cover would be on the floor of the car.  They have to see if this new cover works for them.


They also got me a new feeding station.  This one is a lot more sturdy and is higher than the previous one.  Also the bowls are BIGGER!  This means more water and kibble for me!

Plus the height of the new feeding station will be easier on me.  Otherwise, the food is on the ground.  Where all my fur that fell off also is.  Why would I want to eat my food that's full of fur.

Tonya is going to clean up my old feeding station and give it to Floyd for his dogs.  Hope they enjoy it as much as I did growing up.

Well, it's time to go play in the snow.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment