Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 December 2017

16/Dec/17 I'm awake from my nap


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I heard the Big Guy creeping around.  Then FLASH!  Another picture.

Did you see what happened yesterday?  


They did a road trip WITHOUT ME!

THEN, worst than that...


They had some nom noms without me too.  Fried clams with fries, at John's Lunch in Dartmouth.  I could have had all those fries for them.

I've never been to Dartmouth.  

OK, so I guess they will be able to buy me my expensive food now.

They said something about not having the check just yet.  They still have to wait another week.

When they did their road trip, they left me with my Uncle Haas.  He said that he seen ghost with white hair walking up the stairs, going towards the bedrooms.  The Big Guy said that he believes there is a spirit living in his house.  But that he isn't an angry spirit.  Just curious about who we are.

Now that they got all this money.  I wonder if I am going to get a new bone for Christmas this year?

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment