Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 December 2017

15/Dec/17 Santa, I'm being a good boy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's Friday.  Do you know what that means?  IT'S GARBAGE DAY!  Oh the sniffs I am going to sniff today!  I can't wait!  Oh joy oh joy!

A sniffing we will go!  A sniffing we will go!
Hei Ho the merry go!  A sniffing we will go! (Sang to the song: A-hunting We Will Go)

I brought my rubber chicken in from outside.  I love the noise that it makes.  Tonya, well, not much.  She hid my chicken and gave me a boomerang instead.  It does make noise, but not as much as the chicken.

Well the Big Guy was complaining yesterday.  He has lost a lot of weight.  But now his jacket, that he used to fill out, well he doesn't fill them out any longer.  His jacket fits over his shoulders and arms.  No problems there.  But his belly isn't as big.  So before, when he had a big belly, he filled the jacket.  But now, there is a lot less belly.  So the wind goes right up the jacket like a wind tunnel.

Tonya says that she will buy him a new winter jacket to hold him over till next season, when his older winter jackets fit once again.  The Big Guy would like to get a winter jacket that has those glow in the dark stripes on them.  So when he is walking me at night, the cars will see him.

We will see what kind of jacket the Big Guy ends up getting.

Tonya is fitting into her older jackets and she is looking fine.  Yes sir!  Very fine!  If I was a human...  oh yea...

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment