Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 December 2017

5/Dec/17 I got the XMas blues


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy have decorated the house for Christmas.  But they don't get to spend a lot of time with me.  They lock me up inside this house and go to work.  That is so boring for me.

I ate another Christmas ornament off the tree.  Of course my tail swished the ornament right off the tree.  It is in the shape of an apple.  So I tested it to see if it tasted like an apple.  No matter how much I tasted it, it didn't taste like an apple.  But I kept trying to taste it, till it was mostly gone.  There was some "evidence" left behind.  So Tonya knew I ate it.

When we start off our walks in the morning, I am sorta jumpy.  I have a lot of energy to burn off.  The Big Guy doesn't appreciate my impression of Tigger the Tiger.  He has cinched up on my lead.  This keeps me right next to him.  So I can't sniff anything.  I can't jump either.  Not with that friggin pinch collar on.  He says, I'm gonna learn.  Yea, right.  I'm gonna learn.  We will see about that.

Then, the Big Guy makes this stuff, called Keto Fudge.  Tonya loves it.  But she will NOT give me any.

No matter how much I beg.  She says it has chocolate.  I say, be damned the chocolate, let me have some.  So far, no chocolate for me.  She offered me a carrot, but who wants a carrot when you could have chocolate?

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment