Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 December 2017

28/Dec/17 it's really cold outside


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy doesn't want to insult anyone, but it's -14 here.  With the wind chill, it feels like -25 C, or -13 F.  So it's kinda cold outside.  BUT, he knows that this is nothing for some people that live in the Prairies.  But here in Cape Breton, add the humidity to the air.  It makes it feel like it's a lot colder than that.

Tonya said no walks for me today.  But the Big Guy says, a short walk may be in order.  But he will be wearing his new ski pants.

But, without his winter boots, his feet may get a wee bit cold in his sneakers.  He tried on his old combat boots, but his feet don't fit in them any longer.  So that isn't an option and he still can't find that second winter boot.

He was looking at new boots yesterday, but put them back on the rack as they didn't have a price on them.  Perhaps he should go back and see if they can't just tell him the price.

We were supposed to get snow this weekend, but the weather patterns have changed.  So we are only going to be getting cold arctic air.

I hear that there was a lot of people without power this week.  There was high winds this past weekend and a lot of people lost their power due to downed power lines.  As I am out walking, I can see a lot of tree branches that are on the ground.  This isn't good.  There must be a lot of people that are in the cold.

But, I know that I am being taken care of.  My house is warm all the time.  But if ever the power does go out, I am wearing a fur coat.  So I would still be warm.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment