Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 December 2017

30/Dec/17 thank you for my Christmas present


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is my tire.  It has a rope that is fed though the center.  I can play tug of war with it.  I can also sit quietly and chew on the tire or the rope.  Depends on my mood.  Floyd said this tire toy is heavy.  I guess it would be for his dogs.  They are only small compared to me.

We got a little dusting of snow yesterday.  It is also snowing right now.  Just enough to say, "it's snowing outside".  But nothing much is accumulating on the ground.  Again, just enough to make things White again.

They were forecasting for a bit snow storm this weekend, but now it's GONE.  This pleases the Big Guy quite a bit.  Although if you do look at the forecast, you can see that there is a system coming in for Wednesday.  Guess we will see if we actually get that snow.

Of course, I'm hoping we get it. The Big Guy, well, he hopes it misses us.

There was a lot of garbage that was put to the curb yesterday.  But there just wasn't the "quality" garbage that I know and love.  It was mostly Christmas wrapping paper and such.  What a gyp.  So instead of smelly garbage.  It was a little smelly with a lot of paper.   Oh well, it isn't the only garbage day that will happen.  I'm happy that we get one garbage day a week.

Last night, Tonya was drinking Martini's.  With olives.  Guess who got to have an olive.  Yup, I did!  I chewed on it quite a bit.  It was sour.  But since Tonya gave it to me, I figured it must be good.

The Big Guy drank his rum on ice with soda.  Since he is off his diet for this week, I'm surprised that he didn't have a rum and coke.  Then again, he is still trying to avoid sugar.

Only today and tomorrow is left of the year 2017.  The Big Guy is hoping that this year, I will mellow out some what.  We will see how I feel about that.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment