Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 December 2017

29/Dec/17 it's garbage day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

During our walk yesterday, the Big Guy got to wear his new Ski Pants.  He was so happy that he was able to wear them.  Tonya stayed home.  She thought it was too cold outside to go for a walk.  The Big Guy mostly walked on the road though.  The sidewalks are FULL of ice.  Then again, so is his driveway.  Although yesterday I did see him putting salt on the driveway.

Today is garbage day.  This means that I will get to smell all those wonderful garbage smells.  I can't wait to go for my walk.  

Since it isn't so frightfully cold today, I wonder if Tonya is going to go for a walk with us?  She says that we need these devices that attach to your sneakers that have spikes on them.  This will allow you to walk on ice without slipping.

I've been watching the Big Guy and it's that time of year again, where he starts scratching a lot.  That happens every year.  The air gets dry, the water turns "hard" and his skin dries out.  He has this back scratcher where he can reach it.  He knows not to take long hot showers this time of year.  Just wash up and get out of the shower.  There must be some sort of moisturizer he could get for after the shower.  Oh well, his problem, not mine.

The Big Guy got this parcel from Amazon yesterday. It has some controllers in it.  He's pretty excited about it.  He said that he only needs to upload some emulators to his PC and he can play all these older Nintendo games.  I think he is trying to re-live his youth.  He can be a bit weird.

Right now, the Big Guy is cooking this pork picnic ham.  I can smell the smell coming out of the stove.  He says he will be making pulled pork.  But do you think I get any?  NONE!  That is how much I am going to get.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment