Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 December 2017

2/Dec/17 my new football


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday when the Big Guy and Tonya came home, they shoved a foot ball in my face.  I was excited about this new toy.  It lasted about 4 hours.  Then I finally bit right though the leather and popped the interior.  Now I got a piece of leather to chew on.  It is no longer a football.

I got my November picture collection.


Did you like that?  Let the Big Guy know that you liked this video.  It makes him happy when he sees comments.

I only got one decoration yesterday.  Tonya put this "apple" in the tree.  Well it was on the bottom branch.  She doesn't have to worry about that apple any longer.  It tasted funny though.  Not like any other apple I've had.

The Big Guy was up really early today.  He said that his knee was really sore and that the pain woke him up.  He says that he's going to go for a nap on the couch and that I shouldn't bug him.

Yea...  right...  like that's going to happen.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment