Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 December 2017

25/Dec/17 Christmas Day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You should see this new toy that I got for Christmas.  It's a tire with a rope threaded though it.  I can tell that I'm going to get HOURS of chewing with this.

I got a lot of visitors yesterday.  There is this little guy that showed up.  His name is Bryson.  He makes a lot of noise for such a small person.  Both his parents are allergic to dogs.  But I really wanted to be with Kyle.  He is such a nice guy.  He patted me quite a bit.  But before they left, Elisha was all stuffed up and her nose was running.  She suffers a lot more than Kyle does.  The next house they were going to, they have cats and they are even MORE allergic to cats.

Later on, I got a visit from Meghan, Terry, Haas, Elaine, Clarke, Floyd, Mylynne and Colby.  They all got to open presents.  They were all eating food.  I got to sneak some of the food they were eating.

Terry spent the night on the couch.  I didn't bug him as he looked like he was really comfortable.

So with all the stuff that is still under that tree, there was only a few items that was for me.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy were really generous with the stuff they purchased.

The Big Guy got a set of Batman slippers.  I will NOT be chewing on them, as he has taught me, his slippers are NOT chew toys.  Now, Tonya's slippers.  Well, she hasn't really taught me this.

Well, I've got to go chew on my new tire.  I will see if I can't get the Big Guy to take some pics of my new tire.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment