Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 December 2017

7/Dec/17 quiet as a mouse


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In this picture, I'm being good.

Then there are times when I'm bored and want to be entertained.  I know better than to be entertained by the Big Guy.  So I bug Tonya.  She will yell at me and that is EXCITING.  I will try to crawl on her lap.  More yelling.  When she raises her voice, I know that I've got her attention.

A few times, she has held up the zapper collar remote.  Since I don't know if I've got the collar on, I behave rather quickly.

Yesterday I had a good day.  I didn't eat one XMas ornament.  I was so proud of myself.  Tonya gave me a treat for not damaging the tree.

It was raining yesterday.  They wanted me to go outside.  I didn't see the need.  Well that didn't work out in my favour.  I had to go outside till I proved that I peed and then they would let me come in again.

The Big Guy has been doing this Vlogmas thing.  He tries to be funny.  Not sure that he succeeds.  But he's been posting a video every day now.  He says that he has 23 more videos to go.  So that is 23 more subjects he needs to think about.  Perhaps he should make a list of topics.  

I seen that the Big Guy took out pork steaks for supper.  That means that I don't get any.  They never feed me pork.  Steak, yes, chicken yes.  Pork, no.

There is a wee bit of snow in the forecast for this weekend.  I love the snow.  But the Big Guy hates the snow.  He doesn't mind the rain too much.  He says that because he doesn't have to shovel the rain.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment