Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 18 December 2017

18/Dec/17 where is the TV remote


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is me doing my impression of the Big Guy.

This is the chair where the Big Guy will sit and watch TV.  Every so often, Tonya will want me to pay attention to what is on TV.  The Big Guy, knows, I may jump up on the TV and knock it over.  He would be very upset if I did that.  

BUT, I also know that he would only be a LITTLE upset.  This would mean that he would have to get a new TV.  Probably one that is a smart TV.  Also, one that is a LED and not the plasma TV that is currently there.  He says that once the sun shines on the TV, it washes out the TV and you can't watch it.  Where as the LED TV doesn't get washed out by the sun.


After doing his research, a Plasma TV is good for a basement where there is no natural sun that comes into the basement.  LED TV is good for a living room with lots of natural light.  The things he has learned.

We went for a walk yesterday.  There is a little bit of snow on the ground.  But I tried to lick as much of it as I could.  Tonya thought this was funny.  How I would walk with my mussel on the ground, licking and licking the snow.

It's a wee bit chilly out this morning.  -12 with the wind chill.  But I really don't feel the cold too much.  It has to get colder for me to feel the cold.  I like the winter a lot more than the summer.  I suffer with the summer heat.

Christmas is just around the corner.  I don't see any bones under the tree.  I've been good so far, so I hope that Santa doesn't forget about me.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment