Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 December 2017

26/Dec/17 I'm all holidayed out


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is one of the toys that I got from Santa Claus.  I'm not sure who this guy is as I never met him before.  But since he's giving out presents, who am I to judge?  I've been chewing on this toy non-stop.

The power flickered a few time yesterday.  But all in all, we didn't loose the power.  Now, that can't be said for the rest of Nova Scotia.  There was high winds last night and a lot of people were posting on Facebook that they were running their generators to make their own electricity.

Right now, the Big Guy is making Meatballs.  And don't they ever smell GOOD!  I bet he is going to have a few for his breakfast later on.

I got to have some turkey and some pie yesterday.  No potatoes or carrots.  The gravy that the Big Guy made had a lot of onions in it.  So I'm not supposed to have onions.  So I didn't get any gravy.

I can hear the wind howling outside.  With the windchill, it feels like -11.  That is pretty cold out.  I know they Big Guy is going to be having his hood up on his new jacket today.

My non-furry Memere bought the Big Guy a pair of BRIGHT yellow snow pants.  He was pretty happy when he seen them.  He was kinda miserable last year, out in the snow, moving the snow around the yard.  This year, his legs will be warm.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy have work today.  They are not looking forward to going back to work.  Oh well, that happens.  Eventually they will be retired.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment