Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 December 2017

13/Dec/17 my paws are bigger than the floor boards


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Everyone seems to comment on the size of my paws.  Do humans go around commenting on the size of their feet, or their hands, to other people?  Yes, I do have big paws.  This is to pull carts around in Switzerland, which is where I come from.  I'm glad that I don't have to pull a cart, but I'm sure that I could, if there was a cart that needed to be pulled around.

So that snow that we got, well it's all gone.

The Big Guy had me kinda looking forward to Saturday.  There was about 10 cm of snow in the forecast.  Then they changed the forecast.  They seem to change the forecast a lot.

We had a power outage yesterday morning.  Not sure why.  I was OK though.  The house got cold, but I didn't mind.  I've got my double layer fur coat on.

You should have seen what they made last night for supper.  Oven baked chicken with butternut squash and carrots.  Of course I am able to smell all the spices that they have used.  When Tonya sat down to eat her supper, I wanted to smell her supper.  I drooled on her.  She did NOT appreciate this one bit.

When they were both done their supper, they were saying how good it tasted.  Then I watched the Big Guy put the left overs in tupperware so that they can have it for lunch today.  He didn't even take the skin off the chicken to give to me.  Same with Tonya.  She didn't give me ANY of it.  There is some bones on the kitchen counter that belongs in the green bin.  But it's not the same.  Chicken bones are yucky.  I wanted the chicken.  I don't know what flavour my kibble is, but it certainly isn't chicken flavoured kibble.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment