Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 December 2017

9/Dec/17 I am Max, destroyer of toilet paper


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got this thing where I eat toilet paper.


I ate most of the toilet paper.  Including the toilet paper roll.  Tonya and the Big Guy HAVE to keep the bathroom door closed, otherwise, the toilet paper doesn't stand a chance.

So there are days when my poop is a MUCH lighter color.  That's cause of all the fiber (paper) in my diet.

Here is a picture of the Big Guy.


Notice how he is smiling?

Yesterday, Tonya wanted to get her Lotto Tickets checked to see if they won (They didn't win).  So they went to the lotto booth in the North Sydney Mall.  As they are walking towards the Lotto Booth, there is a little girl walking with her parents.  She spots the Big Guy and is staring at him.  I mean staring really hard at him.  The Big Guy realizes what shirt he's got on.  Of course his beard is turning grey.  So he gave a little wave and smiled at the little girl.  She waved back and must have though "Santa is shopping that the North Sydney Mall and he just waved at ME!"

It kinda made his day.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment