Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 December 2017

3/Dec/17 I am NOT ready to come in yet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Those humans can be so funny.  They put me out side for some fresh air and then when I don't want to come in, all's they do is coax me back inside again.  There is times when that crisp air feels so good on my fur.


Remember, earlier in the week, the Big Guy was talking about the lazers


The lady wanted to know, how did I attach those thousand lights to the house


She could see the tree from the road


You can see the lazers on the ceiling of the living room


This in the "library", only cause there are book shelves


AAAAHHHH
The lazer
It's in my eye


The lazer isn't that powerful


But it makes for "pretty pretty" on the ceiling

Yesterday the Big Guy took me to the Dog Park.  I got to play for a LONG time.  He dressed up in his winter coat.  He had his neck protector on.  Big Gloves too.  He also wore canvas pants, so his legs stayed warm.

I got to meet another Bernese Mountain Dog.  She is from Montreal.  She also has "papers".  The Big Guy says that I'm a mutt and I'm special in my own way.  Although I'm pure breed, I don't have anything to prove that.  He said that "papers" aren't that special anyways.


She really didn't like me sniffing her bum.  She stuck to her owner and nipped at me when I tried to go around her.  Perhaps she was paying "hard to get".

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment