Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 December 2017

19/Dec/17 would you put another log on the fire


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see me in this picture?  I'm looking over the arm of the chair.  There is no fire in the fireplace though.

The Big Guy put me outside this morning.  So far, it's the coldest this season.  It was -7.  I know that other parts of Canada get a lot colder than this.  But for this area of the country, this is about as cold as it gets.

Last night, when we were walking down the driveway, I was jumping and jumping.  I twisted my collar and the links came apart.  This meant that I was FREE.  But I didn't run away.  They put the collar back on me.

We went for a small walk and went to the store where the lady recognized Tonya.  They got a call from the Lotto people that they sold a winning ticket.  We think the store gets 1% of the value of the winning ticket.  They were pretty happy for us.

I didn't see Bailey.  I seen her yard and I know where she lives.  But she wasn't outside last night.  The other dog that lives with her, he doesn't like me at all.

Tonya said that she is going to be bringing me to the vet and I'm gonna get "tutored".  That sounds like fun!  At least I think that's what she said.

I gotta see if I can't go upstairs and wake up Tonya.  I know that she LOVES it when I jump up on the bed and look down at her.  Then I take one of my big paws and brush the hair out of her eyes.  Oh what am I saying...  I stomp on her face.  I think it's a lot of fun!

Bye bye fur now!

No comments:

Post a Comment