Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 December 2017

23/Dec/17 wearing my poinsettia collar


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy will NOT let me wear this collar in public.  He said it's fine while I'm at home, but I am not going outside with this on.  In the center of the flower is a small bell.  So I jingle a bit when I am walking around the house.

Yesterday I went for a walk and while we were out, we stopped at this Fishing Supplies store that is on Commercial St.  Tonya found the Big Guy a new jacket.  It has reflective stripes on it.  But the Big Guy is not allowed to have it till XMas.  He seems fine with waiting for it.

After a my walk, Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping.  But after that...  I got to go to the Dog Park.  I had a great time there.  Although there was some smaller dog that kept trying to hump me.  His owner was really upset with him for doing that.

When we left, we went to the Four Paws Pet Spa.  I was fine with this until the Big Guy opened the door to the spa.  I could smell the fear off of other dogs that had been in their.  It took a lot of effort on his part to get me into the room.  

Once I was in their, I went into the tub without any problems.  He took his jacket off and washed me.  Then he used the blow dryer.  But my fur wasn't all dry.  So I shook off the excess water once he let me out of the tub.  But we were leaving, so he didn't mind me doing that.  We went outside and I shook some more.

So although I thought I was being tortured, it turned out, it wasn't all that bad.  I certainly survived.

Today, we are supposed to get a LOT of rain.  So it will be an early walk, then rest and relaxation for the remainder of the day.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment