Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 22 December 2017

22/Dec/17 I'm as long as a dishwasher and an oven


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The other day we went for a walk and we ended up at Brewer's Convenience.  There was a tall guy that was in there and he kinda indicated that he wanted me to jump up.  So I did.  I think I surprised him at how tall I am.  He is about 6 1 or 6 2.  I put my front paws on his shoulders and tried to lick his face.  He didn't pull back, but I really think he was surprised at how big I am.

Tonya got me a new canvas cover for the middle seats of the car.  It fits so much better than the previous one.  It is also washable.  The other one, well, it still works, but leave a little bit to be desired.  It was made for smaller dogs.  This seat cover is made more for SUV's.  Which is what I get drive around in.

Tonya bought me a new piggy.  I haven't chewed the feet off of him just yet.  Normally I just loose my mind and either chew the feet off or I chew the nose off.  So far, this pig has survived me.  But if I get bored.  Well piggy...

The Big Guy was playing around with his XBox last night.  He bought himself a couple new games.  He puts on his headset and ignores me and Tonya.  So I just ignore him when he does this.  Tonya really doesn't put up with this and will bug him.  He doesn't do this often.

It's garbage day today.  I get to go for a walk in the snow and sniff the garbage.  I can't wait!  Fun times!

The Big Guy was telling me that they are going to go purchase a new cordless vacuum so that they can take care of all the fur that I shed.  Good luck with that!  I drop a lot of fur each and every day.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment