Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 4 December 2017

4/Dec/17 lasers ready to shine


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just came in from outside and the Big Guy chased me around to take my picture.  So I stood still, in the dark.  Thinking he couldn't see me.  Well the FLASH proved me wrong.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping.  The brought in like a thousand grocery bags.  Do you think there was even ONE treat in ANY of those bags?

I don't think they love me any more.

Nooo...  that isn't true.

They must have been distracted when they were out shopping.

I bet they are going to wait and surprise me later on.  When I am least expecting it.

I think I'm seeing snow in the long range forecast.  With all the fur on my body, I don't mind the cold like some other dogs.  When I was at the Dog Park the other day, there was one dog, he had really short fur.  He had a jacket on.  I don't know how comfortable it would be to wear a jacket.  But he didn't seem to mind too much.  He didn't stay too long as he got cold and had to leave.

Tonya made pizza last night for supper.  I had to bug quite a bit, but I eventually got some of her pizza.

The Big Guy was telling me about this car accident that happened in Sydney.  He wasn't too sure of the details, but it seemed like a smaller car run into the side of a pick up truck.  The truck wasn't all that damaged.  But the smaller car, the front end was all crushed in.  

For reasons like that, this is why Tonya likes her new car.  It's big and imposing.  I think if their car would have hit the 1/2 ton truck, it would have damaged the truck, A LOT!

But it would have been bad for me as there is only the small cage separating me from the front seats.  Or like my non-furry brother, Haas.  He doesn't wear seat belts.  He would have been flung around, inside the car.  He would have been busted up, just like that small car.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment