Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 December 2017

8/Dec/17 I can hear you upstairs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every night, I spend it downstairs, sleeping by the back door.  The floor is so much cooler on my belly.

So last night, I could hear Tonya and the Big Guy go upstairs like they always do.  They brush their teeth and get ready for bed.  Last night, it was a little different.  

The Big Guy went upstairs before Tonya went up.  So he was able to brush his teeth and go TOWARDS the bedroom.  

But I've got really good ears.  

He wasn't IN the bedroom.  I knew he was in the hall.  Waiting.

So it's dark.  No extra lights are on.  Only the street lights that are shining in the windows are offering light for the bedroom and the hallway.

Tonya finishes up in the bathroom and turns that light off.  Then walks down the hallway towards the bedroom.

That is when the Big Guy reached out and grabbed her shoulder.

THE SCREAM!

You swore the devil just grabbed Tonya.

Then, the laughter from the Big Guy.  Oh and did he laugh.

Tonya wouldn't be able to scare the Big Guy like that.  He has pretty good night vision.  But I bet she will try.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment