Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 December 2017

12/Dec/17 am I allowed to eat all this snow


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see by this picture, it snowed last night.  I was quite shocked when the Big Guy finished supper and suggested to Tonya, it would be nice to go for a walk, while it was still snowing.

I ran around and around, trying to get to all the snow on the ground.  There wasn't any snow on the pavement or the sidewalks.  Only on the grass.  So I tried my best to play with all the snow that I could.  

But this is only a little bit of snow.  I'm from a very small place outside of Bathurst New Brunswick, and yesterday, they got about 20 cm of snow.  They must be having so much fun!

Normally when you get little snow flakes, you get a lot of snow fall.  Yesterday, we didn't get a lot of snow, but the snow flakes were small.  So that saying "little snow is big snow" didn't work out at all.  But I am sure that we will be getting more snow before Winter is done with us.

Last night, Tonya made spaghetti.  I never get any spaghetti.  I'm not sure if Tonya is scared that it will turn my White fur red or if there is a different reason she will not give me spaghetti.  She puts cheese in it, so I'm pretty sure I will like it.  Parmesan cheese.  That stuff smells great.  The Big Guy always puts more on top of his spaghetti.

The Big Guy has a friend who doesn't like green peppers.  His mother-in-law always puts green peppers in her spaghetti sauce.  He asks her, could you please make your spaghetti sauce, but, before you add the green peppers, take some out and put it aside for me?  That way, you get to have your spaghetti sauce with green peppers and I will have some without green peppers.  She told him, he was foolish.  That green peppers doesn't add any taste to her spaghetti sauce.  His question:  Why do you add green peppers if it doesn't add any taste?

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment