Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 January 2018

23/Jan/18 can we PLEASE go for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I went to the Vet yesterday.  They changed me bandages and they KNOW that I've been licking at my bandages.  The Big Guy told the Vet that he gets after Tonya for taking the cone off my head.  But she feels that I need a break from the cone.  I need to eat and have some water.  With the cone on my head, that is VERY difficult.  Not impossible as I just push on the cone and it sorta collapses in on it self.


Can you see all the little White marks on the cone?  That is from the cone folding over on it's self.

Early in the morning, before the heat is turned up, I walk around swishing my tail.


It can create it's own breeze.

Also, this tail can clear stuff right off the coffee table.  Swish swish and it's cleaned off.  I got a VERY powerful tail.

The Vet said that my wounds are healing nicely.  They did some sort of lazer treatment on my wounds to help them heal.  She said that they did that for free.  The Big Guy feels that the money they are costing him, should be somewhat complementary as these should be considered "follow up" and not new visit fees.  But who is he to argue.  They kinda have him over a barrel.

Right now, it's cold outside.  It feels like it's -19.  That is sorta cold out.  BUT, this afternoon, it's supposed to jump to +5 and start raining.  Then tomorrow, all day, it's supposed to continue raining.  The Big Guy is always happy with rain.  He doesn't have to shovel rain.  He doesn't have to put salt on the steps for rain.  He doesn't have to wear his ice clamp thingy on his sneakers when it's raining out.

Well, enough about the rain, it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Sonorous (adjective)
[suh-nawr-uh s, -nohr-, son-er-uh s]

Definition:  Capable of giving out a sound, especially a deep, resonating sound, as a thing or place.

Sentence:  The sonorous melodies could only be produced by the cellist who lived upstairs.

My sentence:  When Tonya gives me my "relax" pill, I start to sonorous really loud.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment