Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 November 2017

18/Nov/17 this is MY bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I didn't go for a walk.  The weather was MISERABLE.  It's been something like several months since I've not gone for a daily walk.  Tonya was saying, we will be going for a LONG walk today.  I guess we will see about that.

But because I didn't get to go for my walk, I was, what they call, is: RESTLESS.  Yes, I was "restless".  I was all wound up.  I had plenty of energy and no where to release it.

So to calm me down, the Big Guy went and found one of my bones.  He put a bit of peanut butter in one end and jammed a treat in the peanut butter.  Then put MORE peanut butter to hide the treat.  Then, not to be outdone, but he put cheese whiz in the other end of the bone and jammed and treat into that.  Then covered the treat with MORE cheese whiz.

After all this stuffing, he finally brought it out to the living room where he laid it on the floor.  

I was no longer "restless".  Now I am on a mission to get to all the cheese whiz and peanut butter.

But...

I didn't hold the bone down with my paw.

As I was licking the stuffing, the bone was moving.

Moving...

Moving...

Moving...

... and ...  finally...  it moved right under the couch.

SHIT

Now I can't get it.

I better bark at it.

BARK BARK BARK !!

(I threw in a couple of whines, just to show how upset I was)

Tonya got up and moved the couch.  I got my bone again.


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment