Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 June 2019

9/Jun/19 a good look at my 4x4 paw drive


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's my "thing" to lay in the way.

It's my job.

I need to keep appraised of everything that my humans are up to.

They may be getting a glass of wine.

Do you know what goes well with wine?

Cheese.

Sometimes, when Tonya is getting her wine, she will open the cheese package and I get my nose right up and in there.

This will often illicit some of the cheese to be pushed into my mouth so that I "go away".

Hmmm... yea, that works for about the 2 seconds that it takes for me to swallow said cheese.

I then follow, at a very close pace, Tonya back into the living room.

Then, as she eats her piece of cheese, I will sit and drool.

RIGHT in front of her.

That's the best angle for her to see me.

This will often get me a second piece of cheese.

She justifies it by saying, it's good for me.

I could be dying of hunger and the Big Guy would just continue to ignore me.  He will then put the cheese in this mouth and will blow towards my mouth so that I can smell what he is eating.

He can be an arse at times.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment