Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2019

26/Jun/19 your sweater needs more dog fur on it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So this show is back on TV.  It's called Big Brother.  This is a show that the Big Guy and his mother, that is my non-furry Memere will watch.  Then they email each other to talk about the show.

Tonya doesn't like those shows and thinks that they are stupid.

I will say this.  Those shows certainly don't bring out the best in people.  The people that are the nicest, certainly don't win.  You pretty much have to lie and cheat to win.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy took off for a bit.

But when they came home, the door opened a wee bit and a huge treat was shoved into my mouth.

I took off to chew on the treat while they brought groceries into the house.

I tried to chew up the treat as fast as I could so that I could help them unload the groceries.  Well, they had lot of really good stuff in the grocery bags.  Once I was done sniffing through everything, I would go back to the grocery bags that really had my attention.

Then, later on, we went outside and the Big Guy was standing next to the hot dog maker.  I had to wait a bit, but I will be darned it if didn't make me a hot dog.  I was AMAZED!

I sure hope you got a hot dog maker at your house.  I think every house should have one.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment