Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 June 2019

17/Jun/19 let me smell you breath, have you been eating hot dogs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Something that the Big Guy figured out this morning...  you can make minute rice in the microwave.

Yesterday he bought some shake-n-bake for the chicken he put out.  It was BBQ flavour.  Like a glaze.  It smelled so wonderful.

I could hardly believe it.

I sat by Tonya.

I turned on the drool factory.

I stared at Tonya.

I got close to Tonya so that my mussel was on her legs.

I made sure to drool on her leg.

NOTHING worked.

She didn't give me any of her chicken.

I must be loosing my touch.

I didn't both with the Big Guy.  He would just stare back at me and put food in his mouth and then blow the smells towards me.

Asshole

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermelon


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment