Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 June 2019

29/Jun/19 you can fill the treat dispenser again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look at the picture above.  Do you see that round ball with the top on it?  Well, Tonya and the Big Guy will put treats in the top of the ball.  Then put that screw top back on and then hand me the ball.

I roll it around and treats pop out.  Now, if they put in small sized treats, they tend to fall out quickly and I gobble them all up.

If larger treats and put in the top, they take a lot of effort and banging around for them to fall out of the ball.

This gets me angry with the ball.

I will pick it up with my mouth and I will throw it around the deck.

Now, since the ball is hard plastic, it will hurt you when it lands on your feet.

Again, take notice in the picture.  Tonya doesn't have any shoes on.

Her mistake.

Since I use my mouth to pick up the ball, it is full of drool and what not.

When it touches her feet.  She will often scream: YUCK!  Or she will scream: GET AWAY!

This makes the Big Guy smile.

He smiles often at Tonya's discomfort.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his other frozen treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment