Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 June 2019

14/Jun/19 she is my human, not yours


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya is growing this house plant and she decided that she would bring it outside so that it could have the benefits of the full sun.

I decided to eat a few of the leaves.

You would have thought that I was trying to eat the entire plant.

Tonya tried to get me to spit out the leaves.

Nice try lady.  I already swallowed them.

She is just lucky that I didn't try to "water" it.

Tonya also put out my kiddie pool.

Because it's still Spring, the water was really cold.  Of course she wanted me to step into the pool.  I did.  But I didn't stay in the pool very long.  I really wasn't all that impressed.

But I did drink from it a few times.  That much I did.

Later on, the pool was able to warm up.  Much like the Big Guy, I don't look forward to stepping into frightfully cold water.

When is the last time you took a cold shower?  I thought so...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog deck dancing with Tonya


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment